Armored Core: World is Down
Welcome, Lynx. Please Log In or Register with the Collared Databse for full access.
Welcome, Lynx. Please Log In or Register with the Collared Databse for full access.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role playing (RP) community based around Armored Core 4 and For Answer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spearhead Invasion Force - 650000 C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyo
Nine Breaker
Tsukuyo

Spearhead Invasion Force - 650000 C Empty
PostSubject: Spearhead Invasion Force - 650000 C   Spearhead Invasion Force - 650000 C I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Client: Infinitum Industries
Mission Objective: Spearhead Invasion Force
Pay: 650000 Credits

Briefing:

"Here's your mission."

"The client is Infinitum Industries. Your objective is to lead a strike force of Special Addition NORMALs against the Rayleonard archaeological outpost in the Old Peace City area."

"You are to use a Vanguard Overedboost Unit to speed past the Anti-Aircraft turrets Rayleonard has positioned around the compound and take out their guarding Arms Fort, Auger. It's a beast, outfitted with Primal Armor and high-speed tracking missile batteries. Reports on its design flaws are limited, but we believe destroying those batteries should cause a chain reaction and destroy it from the inside out. It might not be correct, but its your best shot. If it doesn't work, well... I'm sure you can think of something."

"That is your mission."

"Rayleonard is an old relic, and should have stayed buried. I'm sure you agree with us, no?"
Back to top Go down
https://worlddown.board-directory.net

Spearhead Invasion Force - 650000 C
Page 1 of 1